1988 Bianchi Superleggera Campagnolo Chorus - $1500 (mission district)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013

      CL > SF bay area > san francisco > all for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: kvmw7-3632674211@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      1988 Bianchi Superleggera Campagnolo Chorus - $1500 (mission district)
      1988 Bianchi Superleggera with a Campagnolo Chorus C-record era group. Campy everything, but the Shimano 105 / Wolber wheelset.

      Hand made in Italy. Completely chromed underneath that beautiful glittery celeste paint. Lugged. Top of the line.

      Impero celeste frame pump w/Campy pump head.

      2 celeste waterbottle cages.

      Bicycle mechanic owned. I completely broke down this bike and re-greased everything. I have always kept it super clean and in my bedroom.

      Columbus SL/SP.

      Era correct white San Marco Rolls saddle.

      Continental Gatorskin tires.

      NOS Sachs Sedis chain.

      59cm x 59cm Frame size.

      Comes with original 3TTT handlebars or wider Cinelli bars.

      $1500/offer. Email with questions and phone number.

      Check out my personal Bianchi and other vintage bicycles that I have worked on at Vintagebikespot.com

      Posting ID: 3632674211
      Edited: 2013-02-20, 9:46PM PST

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/3632674211.html