1976 Eisentraut Limited 59x63 - $850 (oakland lake merritt / grand)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Not seller
      charles nighbor walnut creek, ca usa
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/3619403974.html

      CL > SF bay area > east bay > all for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: kckks-3619403974@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      1976 Eisentraut Limited 59x63 - $850 (oakland lake merritt / grand)
      For Sale:
      No low-ballers. No hagglers. No scammers. No paypal. No third party payments from Kenya. No shipping.
      Public exchange of product for cash.
      Nothing for sale is stolen. Do not support bicycle theft by buying stolen products on eBay!
      I will only respond to inquiries that include a phone number.

      1976 Eisentraut Limited: $ 850.00

      Frame size is 59cm x 63cm: 59cm from center of the seat tube to the center of the head tube and 63 cm from center of bottom bracket to center of top tube.

      Color : Silver/Grey

      The bike is pretty much original as my father rode it back in the day and all of the components sold separately on eBay are worth the asking price. I didn't want to part it out hoping someone local would want and appreciate it as a complete bike.

      Campagnolo Nuovo Record Group: derailleurs, seatpost, headset, down-tube shifters, brake calipers, brakeset and Crankset. Crank is 175.
      The bike is set up with bart end shifters installed but comes with the original down-tube shifters.

      Bars: Cinelli Stem: Cinelli

      Wheelset: Phil Wood Hubs tied and soldered. Not many miles on the wheelset.

      Original water bottle cages. Comes with the frame pump and bracket.

      Posting ID: 3619403974