Schwinn Paramount - $650 Portland craigslist 02/19/2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Not seller charles nighbor walnut creek, ca USA

      http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/bid/3603801085.html

      CL > portland > washington co > all for sale / wanted > bicycles - by dealer
      ads not by this site
      ReplyReply to: 5jqfg-3603801085@...[?]
      Schwinn Paramount - $650 (Bethany)
      An awesome 1975 vintage road bike. Has 12 speeds and a 59cm frame. This is basically the only high performance bike Schwinn ever produced. This one has a custom professional paint job and custom handlebars. It also has full Campagnolo components from the derailleur to the headset. It's next to impossible to find a bike like this in such good condition. A truly unique bike that is a joy to ride.

      If interested call/text me at (503) 701-0625 or e-mail me.
      *