1986 Trek 560 Pro Series 58cm - $350 (San Marcos)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      http://austin.craigslist.org/bik/3587963804.html

      CL > austin > all for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      ads not by this site
      ReplyReply to: jvqgm-3587963804@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      1986 Trek 560 Pro Series 58cm - $350 (San Marcos)
      For sale is a 1986 Trek 560 Pro Series road bike. This bike performs wonderfully and is great looking. Features Reynolds 531 Steel tubing, Shimano 600 components, Selle San Marco suede saddle, Biopace crank, and Matrix Titan rims with new Vittoria Zaffiro II tires and tubes. Also includes new Fizik bar tape, new shifting cables, and new brake lever hoods (fit fine, not perfect). I have recently rebuilt the bottom bracket and everything else functions perfectly.

      $350

      Pedals currently on the bike are NOT included, but I will include the originals in the last picture. I am in San Marcos but may be able to deliver if you can not meet here. Email or call/text Ross at seven 1 3 - five 0 1 - four 0 9 8 if interested. Thanks for looking.

      trek fuji specialized marin masi giant gt scott diamondback felt bianchi cervelo colnago serotta scattante 56 57 58 59 60
      * Location: San Marcos
      Posting ID: 3587963804