Panasonic NJS LUGED track bike COMPLETE - $460 (chicago northside/rogers park)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013

      Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:55 PM
      Subject: Panasonic NJS LUGED track bike COMPLETE - $460 (chicago northside/rogers park)

      http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/3578842137.html

      Panasonic NJS LUGED track bike COMPLETE - $460 (chicago northside/rogers park)
       selling my vintage panasonic Track bike u see below 55cm.
       PEDALS NOT INCLUDED.
       Everything u see below except the pedals is for the asking price. this is a steal price and very solid bike!!

      if u have any questions please email me i check my email frequently thanks.
       First picture is without flash. second photo is flash.

      • Location: chicago northside/rogers park
       •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      Posting ID: 3578842137