47cm 1981 Specialized Sequoia - $275

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      Not mine. Pix on link. Looks to be ( from the decals ) a 3Rensho frameset.

      http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/3608163236.html

      Cool steel 1981 sequoia. Basic parts. Bar end shifters. Nice cool
      patina. Rides great Suntour friction drive train. Great for that
      small person looking for a nice commuter. I am coming through pland on
      Monday 2-11-13 and could meet. This was sold as a frame only in 1981.
      Chrome dropouts. Nice frame.

      I have a garage bike shop in Bellingham wa and come to portland several
      times a year to see family. I always bring some bikes to sell.