49cm Miyata 610 - $280

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/3585508156.html

      Miyata 610 Touring Road bike for Sale.

      the Miyata 610 is considered to be one of the best Miyata bikes ever made as well as one of the best

      touring bikes ever made....as well.

      This bike is a Classic, beautiful well cared for and in excellent condition.

      I love this bike...but It really is JUST too small for my long legs, and I am 5,5 BUT with Longer then Average Legs.

      ...I am selling this

      only because I found a larger one to replace this one.

      Utterly fantastic to ride...

      CROMOLY FRAME

      All Custom Shimano components

      Dia Comp Side Pull Brakes

      5 Speed in the Back and TRIPLE CRANK.

      This is A FANTASTIC BIKE FOR SF because of the Triple Crank. YOU really cannot get any better for commuting then THIS.

      (Call AND TEXT me if Serious, I RIDE a LOT, so be patient, I WILL get back with you)

      191/2 inches 49.53 cm from crank to seat post.