56cm Rivendell Rambouillet - $1,600

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      Not mine. Pic on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/3614828343.html

      56 centimeter Rivendell Rambouillet. Assembled by Rivendell (Walnut
      Creek, CA). Nitto "Noodle" bars (44 cm). Nitto stem (8 cm). Nitto
      seatpost (this bike will not come with a saddle). Nitto bottleholder.
      Tires are Riv Jack Brown "Greens" (33 mm). Sugino triple crank.
      Mikashima RMX "sneaker" pedals. "Silver" brand downtube friction
      shifters. The rest of the build is typical Riv. If you stand between
      5-7 and 5-9 tall, this bike will probably fit you without any
      adjustment. If you're shorter or taller, you may have to get a new stem
      length. Very good condition bike. A few paint nicks around the
      drop-outs. Otherwise, no scratches, dents, or dings. I hope to show it
      and sell it on Saturday morning. Cash only. If you see this ad still
      posted, the bike is still available for sale. The moment the bike sells,
      I will cancel this ad. I have so little time to ride these days;
      that's the reason for the sale. If you ride frequently, you will
      appreciate how smooth and comfortable this bike is over long distances.