56 CM Custom Steel Bohemian Road Race Bike Frame - $1000 (Se Near Mt Tabor)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
      email this posting to a friend portland craigslist > multnomah co > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]
      miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
      56 CM Custom Steel Bohemian Road Race Bike Frame - $1000 (Se Near Mt Tabor)
      ________________________________

      Date: 2013-01-07, 12:47PM PST
      ________________________________

      I got this frame in trade and I am really excited to build it up but I don't have the cash to do it so I thought I should try to sell it while it sits waiting to be built
      David Bohm's Tucson, AZ based Bohemian Bicycles has been building beautiful quality frames since 1994
      The frame is a 56 cm and has a very short top tube and creating a responsive comfortable platform
      I have not taken the time to measure the frame angles and lengths but would be happy to do that for you
      The frame has not been crashed to my knowledge but does have a noticeable amount of scrapes in the paint
      I will include the Campy headset and Dura Ace seatpost
      I have a list of other items for sale and trade
      http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bar/3424501203.html
      Give me a call or txt anytime 503-706-9102
      I live in Foster-Powell south of Mt. Tabor
      $1000 OBO cash or credit card I will gladly provide a bill of sale
      This listing will be removed as soon as the item sells

      * Location: Se Near Mt Tabor
      PostingID:3524687564

      * Copyright © 2013 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use
      * privacy
      * feedback

      http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/3524687564.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2013
        http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/3836465353.html
         0 favorites

        <
        CL portland multnomah co all for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner Reply Reply to: k3qpp-3836465353@...[?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
        56 CM Custom Steel Bohemian Road Race Bike Frame - $1000 (Se Near Mt Tabor) +-
        Powered by Leaflet — Terms
        I got this frame in trade and I am really excited to build it up but I don't have the cash to do it so I thought I should try to sell it while it sits waiting to be built
        David Bohm's Tucson, AZ based Bohemian Bicycles has been building beautiful quality frames since 1994
        The frame is a 56 cm and has a very short top tube and creating a responsive comfortable platform
        I have not taken the time to measure the frame angles and lengths but would be happy to do that for you
        The frame has not been crashed to my knowledge but does have a noticeable amount of scrapes in the paint
        I will include the Campy headset and Dura Ace seatpost
        I have many other bikes and parts for sale search my phone number to see some of my other items
        Give me a call or txt anytime 503-706-9102
        I live in Foster-Powell south of Mt. Tabor
        $1000 OBO cash or credit card I will gladly provide a bill of sale
        This listing will be removed as soon as the item sells
        * Location: Se Near Mt Tabor
        Posting ID: 3836465353

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2013

          Reply to: 9hx6d-4192063291@... [?]
          flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

          56 CM Custom Steel Bohemian Road Race Bike Frame - $1000 (Se Near Mt Tabor)

          © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
          David Bohm's Tucson, AZ based Bohemian Bicycles has been building beautiful quality frames since 1994. The frame is 56cm and has a very short top tube, creating a responsive comfortable platform. I have not taken the time to measure the frame angles and lengths but would be happy to do that for you if needed The frame has not been crashed to my knowledge but does have a noticeable amount of scrapes in the paint. I will include the Campy headset and Dura Ace seat post. I have many other bikes and parts for sale. Search my phone number if you'd like to see other items. Give me a call or text anytime: 503-706-9102
          I live in Foster-Powell south of Mt. Tabor.
          $1000 OBO.Cash or Credit Card. I will gladly provide a Bill of Sale.
          This listing will be removed as soon as the item sells.
          • Location: Se Near Mt Tabor
          • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
          Posting ID: 4192063291
          Updated: about 18 hours ago