62cm EDDY MERCKX STRADA O.S. - $1600 NY Criagslist Jan 2013 low miles

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      Not seller
      Charles Nighbor walnut Creek, CA USA

      EDDY MERCKX STRADA O.S. - $1600
      http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/bik/3521710013.html
      ________________________________

      Date: 2013-01-04, 12:33PM EST
      ________________________________

      This bike has VERY low miles and I have had it since new, one owner. Absolutely mint shape,and you won't find one in this condition. Serious inquiries only. If you know bikes, you know what this is, look on ebay. Price is firm. Cash only!
      62cm c to c. 59cm TT
      Campagnolo 9 speed Chorus derailleurs.
      Chorus brakes and levers.
      Campagnolo Centaur 175 cranks.
      Rare (try to find a pair for sale) 9 sp. down tube shifters.
      Fizik Aliante carbon Ti saddle.
      Cinelli Panto Eddy Merckx stem. Cinelli Top 64 bars
      Mavic Open Pro wheels.
      Vittoria open Corsa CX tires
      LOOK Keo Sprint pedals

      Campy aero seatpost not included - I will provide a nice Selcof alloy race post.

      http://s1217.beta.photobucket.com/user/Garyd100/library/Merckx

      *
      PostingID:3521710013