125 miles on a SOMA ES 62CM ROAD BIKE - CAMPY VELOCE - $1199 (santa cruz)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > santa cruz > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]
      miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
      SOMA ES 62CM ROAD BIKE - CAMPY VELOCE - $1199 (santa cruz)
      ________________________________

      Date: 2013-01-03, 4:46PM PST
      ________________________________

      This is a Soma ES Road Sport frameset built with Campagnolo Veloce 10 speed groupset. Was put together to be utilitarian/commuter, but I have a new CycloCross project, so I will not need both bikes. This has less than 100 miles on it, so in "Like New" condition. NOTE: The wheelset is not new. I previously owned them and they were backup that have been in storage. These are hand-built on Mavic Open Pro rims with Campagnolo Record hubs with spokes tied & sautered for enhanced durability. These were built by probably the best wheelbuilder in the area and are bomber. I will sell the bike without the wheels for negotiated lower price. This is a smooth riding, very durable utilitarian/commuter/touring bike with very clean build.

      SPECS:
      - 62cm butted steel frame with matching fork (eyelets for racks)
      - Color: Burgundy
      - Campagnolo Veloce 10 speed groupset (175mm compact crank/50-34, 12-29 cassette, 10 speed Ergo shifters, F/R derailuers, chain)
      - Tektro long reach brakes
      - Ritchey Comp Bar (44cm) & Stem (110mm)
      - Basic aluminum seatpost
      - Specialized Burrough tires

      NOTE: Brooks saddle and pedals not included (can provide saddle possibly)

      Below is link to Soma website for more info:
      http://www.somafab.com/archives/product/es

      - Chris
      - hm: 831.457.1183
      - c: 831.359.1340