Eai bareknuckle 58cm complete - $550 (central)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      email this posting to a friend austin craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]
      miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
      Eai bareknuckle 58cm complete - $550 (central)
      ________________________________

      Date: 2013-01-03, 1:02PM CST

      bike is in good condition I just have some bills that have to be taken care of and I barely ride it. One small ding in the top tube. King headset, sugino messenger crankset, 47:16 ratio, platforms with holdfast straps, black velocity rear wheel. These are rare and sought after frames so to buy complete for 550 is a great deal.

      * Location: central
      PostingID:3519408158

      * Copyright © 2013 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use