bridgestone rb 1 - $500 (austin) 56cm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      email this posting to a friend austin craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]
      miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
      bridgestone rb 1 - $500 (austin)
      ________________________________

      Date: 2013-01-04, 12:24PM CST
      ________________________________

      I HAVE A SUPER COOL BIKE I'M READY TO LET SOMEONE ELSE ENJOY........RB 1 .......IF YOUR LOOKING YOU PROBABLY KNOW HOW COOL THESE BIKES ARE .........THE BIKE SAT IN A GARAGE FOR 20 PLUS YEARS .......SUNTOUR GPX PARTS THROUGHOUT....WHITE AVOCET SADDLE

      56CM CENTER TO TOP

      will be driving into austin sometime this month (jan) from dallas......firm on price,do not email offers .

      * Location: austin
      PostingID:3511875374

      * Copyright © 2013 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use