56cm 1990 Land Shark Track Frame - $600 (Pocket/Greenhaven)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
      Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2013 10:12 AM
      Subject: 56cm 1990 Land Shark Track Frame - $600 (Pocket/Greenhaven)

      email this posting to a friend sacramento craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]
      miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
      56cm 1990 Land Shark Track Frame - $600 (Pocket/Greenhaven)
      Date: 2012-12-31, 3:32PM PST
      56 cm 1990 LandShark Time Shark Pursuit track bike frame. Pristine condition with a few paint blemishes. Bought it earlier this year and felt bad riding such a beautiful frame on the street so I transferred components over to something and have neither the time nor money now to build this back up to how I wanted it to so I am selling it now.

      Asking $600 firm and that includes frame, original 650c fork, headset, Cinelli stem, and Mavic pursuit bars.

      Text/call 916812one5one7

      Tags: track bike fixed gear fixie land shark vintage original

      * Location: Pocket/Greenhaven
      PostingID:3513391251

      * Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use