Vintage 1980 ciocc south fl cl

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25 8:31 PM
      email this posting to a friend south florida craigslist > palm beach co > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]
      miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
      Vintage 1980's Ciocc Italian Road Bike,Pantographed, Campagnolo, SLX, - $1850 (Boca Raton, FL)
      ________________________________

      Date: 2012-12-21, 4:37PM EST
      ________________________________

      1980's Ciocc, Columbus SLX steel tubing. 57cm seat tube, 56cm top tube.

      1980's Ciocc in metallic purple/lilac original "fade" paint, beautiful and hard to capture in photos. This is original paint and it is vibrant and shiny with a few nicks/scratches but no dents, and nothing that detracts from the overall appearance of bike. Contact me and I will provide high res pictures of any part of bike. Decals are original. Recent full service and maintenance (bearings, brake cables, vintage style tape, etc) by pros that understand vintage bikes and it is ready to ride. This is a well preserved, original unrestored and very collectable bike. I also have many more detailed pictured that I can email. Please contact me.

      Pantographed Campagnolo Record parts include:

      Super Record brake calipers

      Super Record Chainrings

      Cinelli pantographed stem and Cinelli Giro handlebar, fluted and painted in Italian flag colors.

      Campagnolo Record brake levers with hoods. Hoods are like new

      C-record shifters

      Nuovo record headset

      Nuovo Record bolt-on front and rear derailleurs,

      Nuovo Record bottom bracket and crankset

      6sp sprocket

      C-record pedals with toe-clips and Christophe period straps

      Fluted SR Laprade post with period correct and dated (1987) white Selle Italia Turbo Saddle

      Mavic Open rims with Campagnolo Record front and rear hubset with skewers. Tires are as new Continentals.

      Ciocc engravings on fork crown, seat stay top-eyes, rear brake bridge

      Campagnolo Biodinamica Borraccia water bottle and cage, NOS condition

      * Location: Boca Raton, FL
      PostingID:3494225619

      * Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use