Bridgestone MB on craigslist.org

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2002
      Not mine, etc. ...

      ------------------------------

      Bridgestone MB

      Reply to: bapain1@...
      Date: Tue Dec 10 10:51:17 2002

      bridgestone mb....deore xt....diacompe brakes....salsa stem...titanium
      saddle..rock shox magnesium forks..stealth handlebar....quite large frame
      for tall rider......$300....or best offer
    • Steve Gabbard
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2002
        I posted this a few weeks ago, and had some interest, but it is still in my
        possession, so I'm lowering the price to see if there is any interest. Here
        is the description:

        Red, with silver fork, see below. 59 cm C-T, with a 58.5 top tube, $350,
        shipping from Colorado (about $25 to $50, depending on the shipper)

        Here's what I have changed from the original specifications:
        There is now an Ultegra triple with corresponding triple front shifter.
        Salsa 90 degree stem; ITM 260 bars; WTB saddle; Ritchey post; rims are
        Ritchey's, I believe
        Bike is in reasonable condition for an 8 year old road bike, mainly paint
        chips and such. One major change is that the flat crown fork has been
        replaced by an aluminum fork. This was how I bought it, so no options for
        the original steel fork. Seems to ride true and straight.

        I have done a minor tune-up - overhauled the hubs, cleaned the chain and
        drivetrain, adjusted the derailleurs, and I will re-wrap the bars.

        If you don't want the current parts, there are some options for changing
        parts. I believe that I still have the Ritchey stem, which is very pretty,
        and I can put a TTT forged stem on it if you like. Also, there are no
        pedals on it right now, and I was going to put Ritchey Logic road pedals on
        the bike. These allow the use of Shimano SPD cleats (although Ritchey
        cleats are a little smoother on release) and are a very nice, svelte looking
        road pedal. I have a very pretty 172.5 Dura Ace crankset from about 1990
        that I could install in place of the Ultegra triple.

        Here is the current parts list:

        Hubs - RX100 F, 105 R
        Rims - Ritchey Pro F, MA-2 R,
        RX100 Brakes