54cm Land Shark Track Frame - $675 (Midtown)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      email this posting to a friend sacramento craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]
      miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
      54cm Land Shark Track Frame - $675 (Midtown)
      ________________________________

      Date: 2012-12-01, 10:54AM PST
      ________________________________

      I'm looking to get rid of my handmade Land Shark track frame and fork due to it just sitting in a box right now.

      It comes with a 1" threaded Suntour Superbe Pro headset and a 27.0mm Suntour Superbe Pro seat post, and that's it.

      I'm not interested in trades for this bike and really would just like to make a cash transaction. However, I am willing to ship within the CONUS if the buyer agrees the pay shipping and cover the Paypal fees included in the sale. The bike will be packed accordingly in a frame superfic box and sent via FedEx.

      * Location: Midtown
      PostingID:3448105675

      * Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use