San Rensho/3Rensho/Rensho Frame-Fork for Sale- best offer (Minneapolis)

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
      email this posting to a friend minneapolis craigslist > hennepin co > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]
      miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
      San Rensho/3Rensho/Rensho Frame-Fork for Sale- best offer (Minneapolis)
      ________________________________

      Date: 2012-11-30, 8:55AM CST

      I have for sale or trade a 1984 56cm 3 Rensho SRA Super Record road frame and fork. I have owned this bike since then and I am looking to sell or trade for high end track frame/fork/bike, cash or interesting item of similar value. The color is called Metallic Rose and this is the hardest frame size to find. Please don't offer to trade any low end bicycles for this frame and fork.

      Colnago, Pinarello, Cinelli, Bianchi, Trek, Madone, Shimano, Felt, Scott, Triathlon, tri bike, track, fixed, fixie, Giant, Blue, Fuji, Keirin, Felt, Kuota, carbon fiber, dura ace, ultegra, velodrome, crank, pedals, tubular, clinchers, criterium, bicycle

      * Location: Minneapolis
      PostingID:3445208871

      * Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use