1985 52cm Fuji America Series V Touring - $1,050

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      Oh God, after you make me the person my dog thinks I am, please let the next n-o-s Fuji America Touring Series V be a 61cm!

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/bik/3441535841.html

      Fuji Touring Bicycle

      The bike has sat in storage pretty much since the time of purchased, it
      is original, was ridden less than a dozen times and is just short of
      mint condition.

      Call Bill at abc-def-ghij

      The original owner's manual is generic and printed in 1981.

      ***Fuji Touring Series V***

      -Fuji chrome, steel tubing, quad butted

      -Rear sprocket, 6 each -- diameter unknown

      -Front sprocket, 3 each -- diameter unknown

      -Front derailer -- Suntour Mountech

      -Rear derailer -- Suntour Mountech

      -Crank - Sugino AT

      -Shift levers at end of handle bar

      -Handle bars, curled, wrapped

      -Peddle, sealed bearing with leather toe strap

      -Tires, SCCR900 27x1.25 95psi, removable front wheel, original, no tread
      wear or sidewall cracking that I observed but tires not thoroughly
      inspected

      -40 spoke rear wheel

      -Break pads, look new to me

      -Break levers - Dia-Compe

      -Saddle, original plus a padded seat with a removable nylon cover

      -Seat pillar, adjustable - Technochromic

      Included:

      -Luggage rack, rear (aluminum?)

      -Water bottle holder, one installed plus one spare

      -Water bottle, plastic, Fuji

      -Saddle bags, Norco, 2 each, large main compartment one side compartment and front pockets.

      -Helmet, Headwinds foam, meets ASTM F1447, made in Canada Jan. 1995

      Seat tube 22"

      Top tube length 21.5"

      Standover 32"