1979 Schwinn Paramount - NYC

  • Julian Shapiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Not mine etc.

      Julian Shapiro
      Sag Harbor, NY

      1979 Schwinn Paramount P13-9 road bicycle for sale

      Reynolds 531 fork blades, stays & butted frame tubes

      22in frame, 31.5in stand over height, measurements are determined by center
      to center

      Complete Campagnolo Super Record drive-train/components

      10 speed

      Schwinn approved 330 alloy wheels wrapped in nos Victoria Corsa tubulars

      Cinelli saddle, stem and bars

      Repainted at Waterford factory in 1995

      Ridden sparingly, less than 500 miles. Condition is 9.5 out of 10. I have
      no reason to sell, I just don't ride it so passing it along to someone who
      will enjoy it.

      $1450 cash...low balls not accepted, no trades, perfect holiday gift for
      the cyclist who has it all! Please text/call 718/530/4473

      http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/3453349834.html