60cm Rivendell Saluki - Butterscotch paint, canti brakes, complete - $2000 (walnut creek)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]
      miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
      60cm Rivendell Saluki - Butterscotch paint, canti brakes, complete - $2000 (walnut creek)
      ________________________________

      Date: 2012-11-11, 8:27PM PST
      ________________________________

      This is 60cm Butterscotch Saluki with cantilevers. It is a complete bike, ready to ride.

      The frame was built in Japan at the Toyo factory. The bike is in great condition, no dents just some paint scratches. I have added a number of new parts to the bike.
      You can call me about the bike at 925-285-2257 - I do not check my email. I'm selling the bike as a complete only, no parting out... sorry

      Here's the component list:

      -48cm Nitto Noodle Handlebars

      -10cm Nitto Tallux stem NEW

      -Shimano Tiagra brake levers

      -Newbaum's Dark blue cotton bar tape NEW

      -Front brake interrupter (I also have the rear one I will include)

      -Shimano Bar-end shifters

      -Shimano Ultegra Long-cage rear derailer

      -IRD Alpina front derailer

      -Sugino 170mm Triple crankset 46-36-24

      -Grip King MKS pedals - each pedal has spikes on one side

      -Nitto S-83 seatpost

      -Selle-An-Atomica saddle - black, clydesdale NEW

      -TRP EuroX cantilever brakes, salmon pads - titanium gold with the new TRP adjustable, straight post canti's, which allow for easier toe-in

      -SKS Longboard fenders in silver NEW

      -Front wheel is a 32h Suntour XC9000 hub laced to a Synergy rim - Hands on Wheels built

      -Rear wheel is a 32h Shimano deore LX hub laced to an off-center Synergy rim -Hands on Wheels built

      -Fatty Rumpkin tires by Panaracer 41mm New

      -Carradice saddle bag Barely used

      -Nitto Bottle cage

      -Nitto Wire Guard

      Here's the address to my pictures of the bike on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/36432389@N04/sets/72157630435238534/

      I'm asking $2000 for everything listed. I live in Walnut Creek, CA but I worked as the bike packer at Rivendell for quite a while, so I can pack and ship the bike out if needed.

      PostingID:3403456081

      * Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use
      * privacy policy