MASI GRAN CORSA FRAME FORK 57CM NEW - $775 (walnut creek)

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
       am the seller OBOB  (or bring offer back) is OK

      charles Nighbor 925 708-1295
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]
      miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
      MASI GRAN CORSA FRAME FORK 57CM NEW - $775 (walnut creek)
      ________________________________

      Date: 2012-11-11, 3:18PM PST
      ________________________________

      For sale a new 1991 MASI Gran Corsa frame and fork. Seat tube 57cm center to top Top tube 56cm center to center. Rear triangle wheel spacing 126mm
      This frame was built for Masi by Bilato of Italy and imported by Torelli of California. I have a new Campagnolo record headset I include for $75. You install.
      Paint in excellent condition.
      Reasonable offers always replied too

      PostingID:3402958398

        Date: 2012-11-20, 8:21PM PST
        ________________________________

        For sale a new 1991 MASI Gran Corsa frame and fork. Seat tube 57cm center to top Top tube 56cm center to center. Rear triangle wheel spacing 126mm
        This frame was built for Masi by Bilato of Italy and imported by Torelli of California. I have a new Campagnolo record headset I include for $75. You install.
        Paint in excellent condition.
        Reasonable offers always replied too

        PostingID:3424434394

        ________________________________