Masi Gran Criterium 1981 Dave Moulton Full Campagnolo - $1100 (San Diego CL)

  • JimH
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012
      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/3364209596.html
      <http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/3364209596.html> Decent
      pictures

      From the ad (not me)

      Selling my 1981 Masi Gran Criterium. All research points to a Moulton
      build during the San Marcos, CA era. Frame & fork alignment is perfect,
      not a spot of rust, nearly impeccable paint & decals. 58cm seat tube &
      57cm top tube. A comprehensive Campagnolo Super Record component group,
      Cinelli stem & bars, 700c Ambrosio rims and an early-70s Brooks saddle
      make for an ideal build.
      The previous owner of this bike was the first, and I have since owned it
      for seven years. I am a professional bike mechanic, and have done
      everything possible to maintain the beauty and integrity of this fine
      machine. It rides like a dream and has the looks to match.
      Asking $1100, but I will consider reasonable offers.
      Please call/text 6-one-nine 3-four-7 zero-1-1-three or email for a
      response.
      Thanks! Anthony