Stunning Blue 85 Schwinn Paramount Waterford Road Bike - 52cm - $975 (Hillcrest)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/3292203439.html

      email this posting to a friend san diego craigslist > city of san diego > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      Stunning Blue 85 Schwinn Paramount Waterford Road Bike - 52cm - $975 (Hillcrest)

      Date: 2012-09-30, 4:55PM PDT

      I have a stunning 52cm 1985 Schwinn Paramount Waterford for sale. I hate to give it up, it's a beautiful bike and rides amazing but I bought a new bike to complete a 7 day bike ride(AIDS/Lifecycle 11), and just won't get around to riding the Schwinn much, times are tough so my loss is your gain. This bike is not only a classic, but a conversation piece every time I ride it to the bike shop.
      Photos say it all: Shimano Dura-Ace everything. Got a set of $75 pedals on there now, but have the original Dura-Ace set.....worth a months rent in themselves. Also have the original seat, if interested.

      * Location: Hillcrest