LandShark full Dura Ace $1499

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012

      Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 4:46 PM
      Subject: LandShark full Dura Ace $1499

      http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/bik/3271441293.html

      email this posting to a friend portland craigslist > clackamas co > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      LandShark full Dura Ace - $1500 (Springfield, OR)Date: 2012-09-14, 9:19AM PDT

      Up for sale is a beautiful 57cm hand-built Land Shark. All Land Shark bikes are handmade and painted in Oregon. I would love to keep the bike, but unfortunately it is a little to big for me. I will sell it with or without the Easton Carbon wheels. Email this add or text/call 541-556-9075 to set up a test ride.
      Specs and picture below:

      Frame:
      LAND SHARK 57cm Steel
      Fork/Headset:
      Wound-Up Full Carbon / Chris King
      Crankset/Bottom Bracket:
      Dura Ace 7700 / Drua Ace 7700
      Pedals:
      Look Keo Classic
      Drivetrain/Cog/Chainring/Chain:
      Dura Ace 7700 / Dura Ace 7700 / Dura Ace 7700
      Derailleurs/Shifters:
      Dura Ace 7700 / Dura Ace 7700
      Handlebars/Stem:
      Cinelli w/Fizik MicroTex / Thomson
      Saddle/Seatpost:
      Fizik Arione / Thomson
      Brakes:
      Dura Ace 7700
      Front Wheel/Hub/Tire:
      Easton EC90 Aero / Easton R4 / Continental GP4000 Tubular
      Rear Wheel/Hub/Tire:
      Easton EC90 Aero / Easton R4 / Continental GP4000 Tubular

      * Location: Springfield, OR
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3271441293

      * Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use
      * privacy policy
      * feedback forum