LandShark Singlespeed Cross

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012
      Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 4:50 PM
      Subject: LandShark Singlespeed Cross

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/3276042227.html

      email this posting to a friend seattle craigslist > seattle > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      LandShark Singlespeed Cross - $2800 (Ballard )Date: 2012-09-16, 1:33PM PDT

      Built but never ridden is the best description. This bike was built in late 2007 and has seen less than 1000 miles on the road and less than 100 miles on the dirt. It's in mint condition. Here is the spec:

      - 57 cm with a ~ 7 degree sloping top tube; I have the original frame spec
      - Single speed, with Paul Comp axle keeping horizontal dropouts
      - Easton carbon fork
      - White industries ONE rear hub (fixed and free) and Paul Comp front; both on a Mavic rim
      - Campy brakes
      - Chris King headset
      - Phil Wood BB
      - Ritchey Pro bars
      - Deda ViceVersa stem

      I'm selling it because it just doesn't get ridden.

      Cyclocross, touring, single speed, singlespeed, cx

      * Location: Ballard
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3276042227

      * Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use
      * privacy policy
      * feedback forum0 0 0