63cm Trek Road bike Rare Columbus Campagnolo

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2012
      Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 3:17 PM
      Subject: 63cm Trek Road bike Rare Columbus Campagnolo

      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/3203540971.html

      email this posting to a friend san diego craigslist > city of san diego > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      63cm Trek Road bike Rare Columbus Campagnolo - $825 (Escondido 92027)Date: 2012-09-11, 12:58PM PDT

      Vintage 63 CM Trek 930 Road Bike, believe it was made Dec of 1978 which would probably sold as a 1979 model.
      Rare only made for a couple years, Columbus tubing.
      Zeus cranks, Zeus rear derailleur, Zues shifters and headset
      Campagnolo front derailleur, Campagnolo dropouts front and rear, rear has set screws
      Very nice sealed bullseye hubs, rims are Matrix Titan S 700c, gold Galli brakes, avocet seat post and saddle This is a great bike to ride, would make a nice addition to a road / touring bike enthusiasts collection.
      $825 Complete cash and pick up only located in Escondido 92027
      may sell frame and fork seperate for $425
      Respond to this post leave your phone number and area code and I will call you back I will not reply to any emails, I will only call via the phone.. No texting either..
      No Phone Number = No Reply
      * NO TATTOOS * NO SPAM LINKS * NO BS * Thanks

      * Location: Escondido 92027
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3203540971

      * Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use
      * privacy policy
      * feedback forum

      0cea0f56-f475-4c82-8ed8-ce6c69b56ad2
      Y2:0cea0f56-f475-4c82-8ed8-ce6c69b56ad2
      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/3203540971.html
      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/3203540971.html
      New Policy in CA If you drive in CA you better read this...Insurance.Comparisons.org