Mikkelson Expedition Touring Frameset
- Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 3:07 PM
Subject: Mikkelson Expedition Touring Frameset
email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
please flag with care: [?]
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Mikkelson Expedition Touring Frameset - $1250 (oakland north / temescal)Date: 2012-09-10, 11:15AM PDT
Reply to this postReply to: tt7kg-3262722424@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
- Tandem CroMoly frame (9/6/9 tubing) for 700c wheels
- Kona CroMoly straight blade fork (rigid 29er)
- Paragon sliders for use with Internal Gear Hub or Rohloff Hub
- Paragon sliders available with derailleur hanger for standard geared drivetrain
(Paragon Rear Derailleur Hanger available for $13 from Paragon)
- Canti studs for cantilever or V-brakes
- 57cm ST / 56cm TT / 14cm HT
- Stand-over height 83.2cm / 32.75"
- Touring specific S&S Couplers
- Textured wrinkle matte black powdercoat finish
- Chris King Headset
- Salsa Seatpost clamp
- Paragon Sliders
- S&S coupler wrench & grease incl.
Note: This posting is for the Frameset (frame/fork) and Chris King headset/seatpost clamp only
This bike was designed as a combination touring/cross-country/trail/expedition bike. Fitted
with an IGH and expedition tires, this is the ultimate frameset for an exploration bicycle.
The steerer tube is uncut
More Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/velobikeparts/sets/72157627198005666/
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3262722424
* Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
* feedback forum
Find a Ford Expedition Get Specs, Reviews, and Research the Expedition at shopautoweek.comwww.shopautoweek.com/Expedition
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]