Waterford-built 1990 Schwinn Paramount OS with Dura-Ace 7400 and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2012
      Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:01 PM
      Subject: Waterford-built 1990 Schwinn Paramount OS with Dura-Ace 7400 and more

      http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/3263712107.html

      email this posting to a friend new york craigslist > manhattan > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      Waterford-built 1990 Schwinn Paramount OS with Dura-Ace 7400 and more - $875 (Midtown East)Date: 2012-09-10, 9:51PM EDT

      Beautiful, lugged steel frame and fork custom-built (original owner's name is signed on one of the stays) on December of 1989 in Waterford, WI, and finished with Schwinn's official 1990 Neon Yellow paint job and silver decals. This thing GLOWS, especially in the sunlight. From up-close, it has a gorgeous sparkly, pearlescent finish. Paint and decals are ALL ORIGINAL. Not a restoration.

      Dura-Ace 7400 group, Cinelli, Mavic, and other high-end vintage components complete the build.

      Also included: matching, frame-mounted Silca Impero metal hand pump with Campagnolo head and original Paramount bottle cage.

      Excellent condition overall, except for one very tiny ding on downtube, and a couple of light scuffs here and there from normal usage.

      Check the specs below. Continue scrolling down for pics, etc.

      Frame and fork: 1990 Scwhinn Paramount OS - Size: 54cm (ST: 54cm c-t, TT: 55cm c-c, Standover: 30.5")

      >Headset: Dura-Ace 7400
      >
      >Bottom bracket: Dura-Ace 7400
      >
      >Crankset: Dura-Ace 7400 - 170mm, double ring (42T, 53T)
      >
      >Drivetrain: Dura-Ace 7400 8-speed (13-24) cassette, Dura-Ace 7400 front (clamp-on) and rear derailleurs, Dura-Ace 7400 downtube shifters (friction front, indexed rear)
      >
      >Wheels: Dura-Ace 7400 hubs laced to Mavic Open 4 CD rims (32h, 700c)
      >
      >Brakes: Dura-Ace 7400 calipers, Dura-Ace 7400 Aero levers
      >
      >Seatpost: Dura-Ace 7400 fluted
      >
      >Tires: Specialized Mondo S-Works
      >
      >Pedals: MKS GR-9, MKS alloy clips, MKS Fit Alpha leather straps
      >
      >Stem and handlebar: Cinelli Campione del Mondo, Cinelli cork tape
      >
      >Saddle: 1986 Selle Italia Turbo - black, suede (original, not reissue)
      Pick up at Mount Kisco, NY MetroNorth station or meet in Grand Central Station in Midtown Manhattan (contact me to settle on a date and time). Will also consider shipping within the USA, at buyer's expense.

      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3263712107

      * Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use
      * privacy policy
      * feedback forum

      0cea0f56-f475-4c82-8ed8-ce6c69b56ad2
      Y2:0cea0f56-f475-4c82-8ed8-ce6c69b56ad2
      http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/3263712107.html
      http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/3263712107.html
      New Policy in CA If you drive in CA you better read this...Insurance.Comparisons.org