three classic frames for sale

  • Sarah Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2012
      raleigh carlton competition likely 1973
      reynolds 531 throughout
      huret dropouts
      headset is a mix of stronglight on top, miche on bottom
      not
      really sure how that happened. cant imagine raleigh sent it out that
      way but this was a shop bike that got cannibalized for parts

      though it has been built this frame has never been ridden outta the shop
      it has acquired a few blemishes over the years in the shop and my home shop
      but it is nevertheless NOS
      seattube c-c is 55
      toptube c-c is 56c

      rear spacing is 120mm
      you can see the blemishes in the pix i think
      the l in carlton is now gone
      the competition has faded
      there
      is beginning to be some pitting in chrome on fork-this is really
      surface and can be cleaned up-but it shldnt be let go much longer

      this is a great old frame
      $385

      1983 trek 700
      tange headset
      someone stripped some of the decals before i obtained it
      but it is clean and still looks good after all these years
      reynolds 531 throughout

      56c-c toptube
      56c-c seattube
      126mm rear spacing
      interestingly(but
      being a frame builder completely understandable-ya use what ya got on
      hand) shimano da rear dropouts campagnolo front dropouts
      $325

      batavus pro mid 80's

      columbus tubing
      aftermarket paint job
      campagnolo dropouts
      campagnolo record headset in very good condition
      campagnolo record bottom bracket also quite nice 111mm spindle
      NO seatbinder bolt
      NO headbadge(no i am not the one who removed it-thats how i received it)

      56 c-c toptube
      56 c-c seattube
      126mm rear spacing
      $295

      take a looksee at all these frames here:
      http://s878.photobucket.com/albums/ab346/sadiejane9/bicycle%20frames%20for%20sale/

      i require a cupla things
      first off i only take payment in usps money order
      please dont ask-please dont send me another form of money order or payment...
      and i will require a $30 shipping fee for each frameset(for conti usa of course)

      they will be well packed and insured
      feel free to ask questions
      and i will be happy to entertain reasonable offers
      thanks!!

      well behaved women rarely make history
      _ride yr friggin bicycle_

    • Sarah Gibson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2012
        well, it seems some folks thought my pricing was a tad high so i have reduced prices on all the frames(tho the raleigh may be sold)
        thanks

        be sure to check out the pix and once again, feel free to ask any questions oyu may have