1997 Klein Stage -Immaculate - 57cm *PRICE REDUCED* $500 200 miles

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2012
       Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11:56 AM
      Subject: 1997 Klein Stage -Immaculate - 57cm *PRICE REDUCED* $500 200 miles

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/3213635853.html

      email this posting to a friend seattle craigslist > seattle > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      1997 Klein Stage -Immaculate - 57cm *PRICE REDUCED* - $500 (Sandpoint)

      Date: 2012-08-18, 8:10AM PDT

      Reply to: mailto:sfvc7-3213635853@...?subject=1997%20Klein%20Stage%20-Immaculate%20-%2057cm%20*PRICE%20REDUCED*%20-%20%24500%20(Sandpoint)&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fseattle.craigslist.org%2Fsee%2Fbik%2F3213635853.html%0A

      This posting is for a 1997 Klein Stage (Seat Tube: 57cm C-T, Top Tube: 57cm C-C) in beautiful, almost unused condition - The bike has less than 150 miles on it. As such, the bike is amazing - the original 700x25mm Continental tires still have some of the center flashing and rubber nubs on them! This is a post Trek Klein but was still made in the Chehalis, WA factoty. The Stage is a cool sport bike with Klein's signature fat tubes (look at the chain stays!) but with clearance for 28mm tires (or 25mm and fenders - "braze ons" on rear dropouts) and three sets of bottle bosses. It would make a nice randonneur bike if you like to go light and fast. The components (including hubs and brakes) are 3x7 Shimano RSX (note: rear dropouts are spaced at 130mm - the current standard) with the exception of the crankset and front derailleur which are RX100. These weren't Shimano's top of the line components but they are solid and reliable. The bike has been gone over and
      the levers flushed and re-lubed, new shift cables & housing installed, new brake pads (originals had hardened) installed, new bar tape, etc. The pedals shown in the pic are not included but I do have some for test rides. I'm sure that I've missed something so please drop a line with questions or to set up a time to see the bike. I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed! Asking $500 but I am open to offers (cash only) or possible trade for a nice 56cm frameset (Ti, Steel, or possibly aluminum) or recent Dura Ace or Ultegra parts in excellent condition. Please include your phone number in your email. Thanks - Kevin

      * Location: Sandpoint
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3213635853