21" Fuji America - $360

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 3:59 PM
      Not mine. Pix on link. The 1st photo reminds me of why I lusted after one of these so many years/decades ago.

      http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/bik/3161462638.html

      For sale is my super gorgeous Fuji "America" touring road bike. Just one
      top notch bike, pretty rare model, first of its kind I've seen in
      Portland. I did see one sell not too long ago in Washington craislist
      for $600 and it wasnt nearly as nice and this. Very clean bike, very
      very light weight and top quality. Welds and lung work on the frame are
      impeccable with beautiful chrome dropouts. Fully tuned and ready for
      serious touring, regreased everything, new cables/housing, very nice gel
      bar wrap with awesome grip. As for the components its fully equipped
      with Suntour Cyclone group, Bar end Shifters, Sugino Crankset, Dia-compe
      brakeset, Nitto Olympade bars, Technomic neck, MKS pedals with cages
      and straps, UKAI 700c rims laced on Sunshine Gyro-master sealed hubs,
      New Continental tires. Also comes with a very fine Turbo Italian
      leather seat and a vintage Italian made Impero hand pump. Full fenders
      are also included int the sale.