22" Bridgestone XO-2 - $600

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/3186490770.html

      Bridgestone X-02 for Sale. Moving to SE Asia and selling everything.

      This past year when I had it tuned up I changed out the brakes,
      handlebars and shifters. It hasn't seen a lot of miles because it
      hasn't been my main bike since I bought it in 1996, and has mostly hung
      in the garage.

      The bike frame is 22 X 19.5 with a 30" step over height. It's purple.
      Please note the photos are of it before I swapped out the handlebars.
      Those drop bars are gone and it now has swanky new upright bars. I
      haven't had a chance to get photos--will do that at your request.

      Blackburn touring racks on front and back. I have a couple nice front
      pack options you can chose from, though I no longer have the panniers.

      $600 to the first serious Bridgestone lover. May be open to partial trade for frequent flyer miles or e-reader.

      You can come to Mt Tabor or to Sellwood to see it.

      Email me if you want to see pictures and know more.

    • James Bond