Hetchins Six-Day Competition frame. Restored and stunning.1940's. Chater Lea. | eBay

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2012
      check out other sellers bikes fs

      ships world wide

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Charles Nighbor <cnighbor2@...>
      To: Charles Nighbor <cnighbor2@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 3:05 PM
      Subject: Hetchins Six-Day Competition frame. Restored and stunning.1940's. Chater Lea. | eBay

      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem

      Due to a change in circumstances I have decided to sell my cycle collection. In this first set of listings there are seven complete machines.
      Over the forth coming weeks there will be more bikes, frames and lots of components. Including quite a number of rare and hard to find parts.
      Condition will be described and will also be visible from the many high resolution photographs supplied with each listing.

      1946 Hetchins Six-Day Competition frame.

      Seat tube - 24" center to top.
      Top tube - 22 1/2"center to center.

      Extremely rare model. Only 4 on the Hetchins register.
      The Competition model uses Brilliant lug, which are super fine with additional windows.
      With the rare Six-Day fluted seat tube.
      Classic Vibrant/curly rear stays.
      Chrome-
      6" front forks.
      6" rear triangle.
      Seat tube panel.

      Finished in duck egg blue with silver lug lining.
      Original restored Hetchins headbadge.

    • John Mark Kasper
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2012
        link dead any more?