08/15/2001

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2001
      08/15/2001

      --------------------------------

      Schwinn Paramount road racer - $750
      Reply to: see below
      Date: Tue Aug 14 18:21:01 2001

      Fully restored 1973 blue Schwinn Paramount 10-speed. In excellent
      condition. All Campagnolo "Record" components. 60cm size. Perfect for
      someone approx. 6 feet tall and more.

      Other ways to contact poster:
      Please call my 30 second voice-mail/pager @ 510-616-0473

      bianchi track bike for sale
      Reply to: roadrage@...
      Date: Tue Aug 14 16:21:31 2001

      2000 bianchi pista track bike,excellent condition 350.00 b.o

      Other ways to contact poster:
      please call bill, 415 255 1351 eve 510 872 7157

      Bontrager MTB Hand made in Santa Cruz
      Pacifica CA
      about a 17" with the sloping top-tube. Built by Keith Bontrager in 1994
      before Trek took over. Dark bluish/purple frame with white decals. Frame
      is immaculate and looks new. Seven speed Grip shift. All Shimano XT with
      Deore Crankset 24-36-46 standard drive. Wheelset is XT with Mavic rims in
      magnificent shape. Bike was ridden lightly and rarely. All other parts ie.
      headset, BB, stem etc. are all of good quality as are the tires. Fork is a
      Manitou 4 suspension fork in great shape as well. I am posting this ad for
      a friend who is not too computer savvy. Call Dave at650 355 8533
      DatePosted: 08/14/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Location: Pacifica,ca
      Asking Price: $425.00
      Condition: Like New
      Email: scottyaf55@...
      Phone: (650) 355-8533

      Ritchey Mountain Bike "P-23" Original Shimano XT top shifters, with Rock
      Shox fork, $450.
      Ritchey Mountain Bike - "Ultra." A Classic Original. Shimano XT top
      shifters. All original equipment. Could be turned into the ultimate town
      cruiser. $395. Call (208) 726-9116

      Road Bike for Sale: For a Tall Woman! - $550
      Reply to: Johanna.Seppalainen@...
      Date: Wed Aug 15 10:24:25 2001

      $550 or best offer

      For Sale: A Terry Symmetry road bike
      - 61 cm Frame (I am 5'9")
      - Ridden for about 725 miles
      - Index Shifting
      - Shimano Deore LX front and rear derailers
      - Chromoly Frame
      - Very nice and in excellent condition!
      - I can e-mail you a JPEG if interested

      Miyata 914 w/shoes,peddles,pump - $525
      Reply to: sting@...
      Date: Wed Aug 15 09:27:23 2001

      I have a 1994ish, 24 inch, red Miyata 914 for sale. It has Shimano 105
      components, fairly new brakes, Look clipless pedals, Look size 13 shoes,
      and Silca pump. Frame is Chromoly. I bought the bike when I was 14 and
      rode it to school. It has never been crashed and is in very good condition
      considering how long I have had it and how many times I have moved with
      it. If you are interested, please call 415,876,7618 and ask for Jason. I
      am asking $525 for the whole thing or best offer.
      Thanks.

      Other ways to contact poster:
      415-876-7618

      OWN AN ORIGINAL FAT
      Reply to: fossmon@...
      Date: Wed Aug 15 08:23:52 2001

      1987 Fat Chance frame Erik Koski Fork (originally came with my Fat Chance
      trials frame) Salsa Stem Magura shorty motorcycle levers Mavic Wishbone
      shiftlevers Fat City Bars Chris King Headset WTB Grease Guard Hubs on
      Mavic M231 Rims IRD Widget Fr. Brake IRD Switchback Rear Brake Bullseye
      Chromoly steel crankarms Deore XT Front and Rear Deraileurs IRD Seatpost
      Brooks Leather Saddle Front and Rear Braze-ons for Bruce Gordon Racks
      Tons of TLC on this bike as I was a mechanic for several years. This bike
      is in excellent condition and is ready to ride E-mail or call for more
      details or if you have questions Brian @ (415) 307-2279 (cell) or
      fossmon@... E-mail for pics

      Sell: 59 cm BRIDGESTONE RB 1, $450.00
      Posted by BOB WORLEY <bob@...> on August 15, 2001 at 11:41:29:

      EMS CARBON FORKS, DURA ACE, MAVIC, EXCELLENT CONDITION.
      BOB IN BELLINGHAM 360 676 1234. YOU WON/T BE DISAPPOINTED. GOOD FOR
      6'-6'2".

      For Sale: De Rosa Classic -1984
      Make: De Rosa
      Type: Road - Complete Bike
      Details: 53 cm
      Super Record
      Pantograph
      Seat Post/Crown
      Record Strada rims
      28 s
      Cinelli, Regina Oro,
      Etc.
      Excellent Conditon
      Image
      available with email request
      $800
      Location: Southern California
      Image: N/A
      Location: Southern California
      Posted by Jim <desktop_pro@...> on August 15, 2001 at 06:10:53:

      TREK 600 series, 15 spd, in good condition, asking $250. Call 501-603-9450
      Little Rock

      Date: August 15, 2001
      ForSale
      For sale, and worthy of your vintage Campy parts: Austro Daimler Ultima
      frame and fork, circa 1983. 54cm, Fire Engine Red, gold pinstriping,
      chromed fork crown and dropouts, AD headbadge, BSC bb shell. Very good
      condition, some pitting on top tube and drive side seat stay but
      absolutely beautiful. 300.00 shipped to the continental US. Contact
      RSTome@...

      For Sale:
      Raleigh Super Course, 1979, 23.5" / 60 cm Reynolds 531 tubing. Marked
      Carlton...531 decals and Carlton decal look like new. Very good original
      pearl red /gold lug lining. Suntour GS fork ends. Weinmann 700c alloy
      rims. $295.00 Larry Smith, Whiteville, N.C. 910-640-2323
      Smitty@... 8/14/2001

      For Sale:
      Gitane Tour de France 1972, 59 cm powder blue w/chromed fork ends, seat
      stay ends, and chainstay ends. Full Reynolds 531. Simplex dropouts w/rear
      screw adjusters. Campy shift levers & Record f. der, Zeus Criterium
      r.der., Modolo Speedy sidepull brakes (original Weinmann centerpulls were
      replaced), Stronglight crank, Maillard 5-speed freewheel, Pelissier hubs,
      27" Gentleman rims, Raleigh tires. Original BIM leather saddle and Simplex
      microadjusting seatpost. Rattrap pedals with clips and Christophe straps.
      Only modern piece is a Specialized stem and anatomic bar. Overall very
      good condition, no rust anywhere except a little on pedals and skewer
      handles. Name painted in white paint across top tube, should be easily
      removable. $700.00 shipping extra. Mike Tortorella, Middletown, NJ,
      732-615-0355, w2iy@... 8/14/2001

      Category: road
      Sub Category: bikes
      Size: 58cm
      Price: $150
      Manufacturer: Parliament
      Year: 1960
      Desc: Late 60's early 70's hand built English road bike
      Details:
      Restored vintage road bike. Lugged steel. Campy, Weinmann, and Suntour
      components. Cottered cranks, reverse throw front der.. Wheelset is BRAND
      NEW Maillard Team Professial front hub and and like rear with new sun
      mistral rims and Michelin sew-ups. Wheelset alone would be worth twice the
      price to the boys at Rivendell. Wright racing saddle- leather (the main
      compettition to Brooks)
      Name: Josh Butzin
      Email: jmbutzin@...
      Phone: ********
      City: *********
      State: MI

      Fiori Road Bike.
      Purple and black. Size 53 cm c.c. Shimano components. 7 speed cassette.
      This bike collected only dust for the last 4 years. Like new. Asking
      $395.00.
      Contact: Andy at (613)-658-3323.

      Benotto Road Bike.
      White and blue with blue lettering. Size 48 cm c.c. Campagnolo components.
      This bike was never used. Asking $495.00.
      Contact: Andy at (613)-658-3323.

      Price $395.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Classic, Mid 1980, Ciocc, 54cm, columbus tubing, 12 sp, Shimano
      600 components, index shifting, clipless pedal, red/white/blue, good
      condition.
      Extra Text Up graded carbon fork, head set, Profile stem, Scott bar, Dura
      Ace shifter, Shimano 600 clipless pedal, new seat. Have original chrome
      fork and shimano 600 head set.
      Name randy
      Phone (626) 284-0629
      eMail rwquon@...

      Price $100.00
      Price Negotiability Firm
      Ad Text schwinn paramount''waterford'' late 80's mod. columbus slx tubeset
      54.5cm repainted red/white/blue good cond.
      Name joe
      Phone (818) 708-2439
      eMail mbriders@...

      Price $160.00
      Ad Text Centurion, iron man road bike. good entry level tiathlon bike,
      look pedals, wolber rims, aero bars, 105 comp,good for 5.6'' to 5.11''
      man.
      Phone (562) 225-0445
      eMail lance@...

      Product Name: Trek 520 1998
      Price: $350 or best offer
      Condition: Good
      Frame Size: 23 inches
      Seller: sb
      From: New York City
      E-mail: sabrodsky@...
      Details:
      I have a 1998 Trek 520 23in for sale, $350 + shipping
      from New York, NY. 6000 miles on it.
      Changes from '98 spec, 24t granny, XTR 12-32, Avocet Astrale computer, no
      rack, SKS fenders, Pasela TG 35mm tires w/400 miles on them.
      The gearing changes were done at about 4000 miles.

      Bike has been used a lot, small scratches in a few places, there
      is some chain suck scraping on the right stay. Mechanically in excellent
      shape, recently tuned by an expert bike mechanic. New saddle.

      Product Name: Classic Bianchi steel
      Price: $250 or best offer
      Condition: Good
      Frame Size: 56
      Seller: DL
      From: Monterey, CA
      E-mail: tinc500@...
      Details: Classic. Use it for a rainy day back up. Everything works, just
      given a full tune-up. BB was overhauled and is in perfect condition. No
      rust. Full 105 except for 600 freewheel. THis has just been hanging in a
      garage for years. Includes TIME pedals. Mavic MA40 rims. San Marco Concor
      seat like Lance still uses today!! Classic.
      Email for pictures as they wouldnt upload. I will be out of town and away
      from a computer until the 20th of Aug. Thanks.

      Product Name: schwinn paramount pdg ser
      Price: $400.00 or best offer
      Condition: Brand New
      Frame or Fork Size: 58cm
      Seller: geoff thielmeyer
      From: Cincinnati Ohio USA
      E-mail: standard3@...
      Details: i beleave it was made in 1997. It is a schwinn paramount frame
      fork and headset. the frame is 58cm. the color is blue. there are 2 or 3
      small chips in the frame cause it was built up at one time. if u have any
      question just email me at standard3@... thanks

      Mayata Aluminum Racing cycle FOR SALE.
      Warren MI
      Call Lee, at 810-489-9028. In excellent condition, no Knicks or scratches.
      Mayata, 912 custom made bike, ALL ALUMINUM, Shamono Components. Orange in
      color. Must sell.
      Date Posted: 08/15/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Asking Price: $120.00
      Email: llee2000usa@...
      Location: Warren, MI 48089

      Masi 3V Bicycle Frame
      Fort Lauderdale FL
      in perfect condition. beautiful Itialian craftmanship. This is not a newer
      mass made frame. This is the original Masi 3V hand made in Italy. Includes
      Campy Headset.
      Date Posted: 08/15/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Asking Price: $500.00
      Contact: Mark Colbert
      Email: markivan@...
      Phone: (954) 761-9090
      Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
      Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

      Title of item: L@@K Vintage Raleigh SuperCourse 1971
      Seller: srhill@...
      Starts: Aug-14-01 21:14:36 PDT
      Ends: Aug-21-01 21:14:36 PDT
      Price: Starts at $125.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179154289

      Item Description:
      This is a great bike. It has been garage kept. I am the original
      owner. It has a 24 inch frame.The light and toe clips show on the picture
      are no longer on the bike and not included in the auction. Winning bidder
      pays actual packing and shipping cost. I will accept money order or
      cashiers check. Payment must be recieved within 5 days of close of the
      auction.

      Title of item: Motobecane Gran Touring French road bike
      Seller: whoaboy1
      Starts: Aug-14-01 21:48:03 PDT
      Ends: Aug-21-01 21:48:03 PDT
      Price: Starts at $60.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179162436

      Item Description:
      Nice Motobecane Gran Touring road bike.
      20.5" seat tube, 21.5 top tube, 27 X 11/4 tires.
      Vitus tubing frame, with forged drop outs, beautiful workmanship and
      paint. Excellent Suntour VGT wide range rear derailleur, Weinman center
      pull brakes.
      Motobecane covering on handle bars.
      Bike rides great, good touring bike.
      Frame has 1 minor dent in down tube and 1 minor dent in top tube hard to
      notice.
      Buyer pays $30.00 shipping.
      Personal check OK but waits 10 days to ship.
      Postal M/O or cashiers check ships right away..thanks

      Title of item: CENTURION TURBO/SUNTOUR SUPERBE Equipped
      Seller: rufus11
      Starts: Aug-15-01 18:03:11 PDT
      Ends: Aug-22-01 18:03:11 PDT
      Price: Starts at $99.99
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179422657

      Item Description:
      You are being offered an older,maybe vintage,12 speed racing
      bike,exact year of manufacture not known. This bike has a stunning black
      metallic paint job & upon inspection I can find absolutely NO frame damage
      or structural flaws.The drive train is all SUNTOUR SUPERBE,as are the
      pedals. The toe clips are marked MIRA Stainless steel.The crank is marked
      AERO MIGHTY. The brakeset is marked DIA-COMPE NGC 400. The stem is marked
      ARX.The rims are ARAYA 700C & black(possibly heat treated)The hubs are
      SUZUE Sealed bearing & are as smooth as glass.The tires look almost
      new,IRC ROADLITE 700 X 25C.Rear drop-outs are marked SUNTOUR PRO.The fork
      tips are marked TANGE TF-R.The seat tube measured from top to center of
      crank is 56cms.,measured from center to center is 54 cms.,top tube center
      to center is 55cms.The tubing decal reads CHAMPION #1 BUTTED TUBES.The
      saddle is marked TURBO/BERNARD HINAULT.Note the use of chrome topping the
      seat stays as well as the lower right frame stay.Lots of !
      pics. & lots of description,but let me know if I have forgotten anything.
      This is not a used up piece of junk. It is being offered as found but a
      tune up is the extent of its needs.REASONABLE RESERVE,NO PAYPAL
      PLEASE,buyer pays shipping.

      Title of item: Roadbike: 56cm Centurian Ironman
      Seller: mitch.mcmahon@...
      Starts: Aug-15-01 11:53:53 PDT
      Ends: Aug-20-01 11:53:53 PDT
      Price: Starts at $50.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179285370

      Item Description:
      THE ORIGINAL BIKE DESIGNED FOR TRIATHLONS! 56cm Centurian Ironman
      Dave Scott Master w/Shimano 600 components. 1985 edition, made in Japan
      (not Taiwan, like many tri-bikes nowadays) with quality Cromoly steel.
      Beautiful, distinctive red and white paint job and matching seat. Frame,
      wheels and components are in very good shape. Paint has random scratches
      on fork, down and top tubes, and rear stays. Tuned up last summer. Not
      ridden since. Seat is a somewhat worn and scuffed, but very rideable.
      Tires are a bit worn.

      I'll email you a picture of the bike if you'd like.

      Bottom line, a good road bike for training for a small investment compared
      to the 1500 for a new bike. Money Order's accepted only.

      Title of item: Vintage Bertoni Pro Victory--ALL Campy parts
      Seller: angela_lewinter
      Starts: Aug-15-01 12:01:25 PDT
      Ends: Aug-22-01 12:01:25 PDT
      Price: Starts at $349.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179287775

      Item Description:
      I am the original owner (purchased new in 1985). Bertoni is an
      Italian designer, best known for his collaboration with companies like
      Fiat, Ferrari, and Volvo. The bike is in good condition and has received
      regular in-shop maintenance throughout its life. The paint has some minor
      flaws and chips from use. Wheels are trued and bearings repacked. 12 speed
      with a new crank set added in 1993. Columbus double-butted tubing
      throughout. All Campagnolo parts, including: front and rear derailleurs,
      breaks, stems, cranks, forks and handlebars.

      The tires are Continental Super Sport 28-622 (700x28C) clincher type on
      Mavic MA40 Rims. The large front campy crank is 52 and the smaller front
      crank is 42. The Top bar is 54 cm and the distance from the floor to the
      top bar is 82 cm. The saddle stem is a total of 20 cm with the safety mark
      at 14
      cm. I do not know the cluster spread.

      Buyer pays $75 for professional disassembly, packaging and shipping.

      Title of item: Miyata Grand Touring Bike Model 210 - #2
      Seller: rll5
      Starts: Aug-15-01 11:52:13 PDT
      Ends: Aug-22-01 11:52:13 PDT
      Price: Currently $50.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179284729

      Item Description:
      This item is a Miyata Grand Touring Bike. I am selling two of
      these bikes on separate auctions. The other bike is listed in ad Miyata
      Grand Touring Bike Model 210 - #1. I dont know much about bikes so please
      feel free to email and I will attempt to answer your questions. The only
      difference I see in the bikes is the handle bars. Bike #2 has curved
      handle bars while bike #1 has straight handle bars. I bought these bikes
      a few years ago for my wife and I. Unfortunately, we are not able to use
      them.. The handbook for the bikes says: 27 wheel, 21 frame, model 210.
      The serial number on this bike is L170374. On the bike is painted: Grand
      Touring Two Ten. On the fork is painted: Miyata, 1024, Built with high
      tensile steel tubing. On the body is a decal which says: Cr-Mo Chrome
      Molybdenum Tubes. On the handlebars is embossed: Sakae, Roadrunner, Road
      Champion. No handbook for this bike. I prefer pickup in Sacramento CA
      area but will ship if buyer pays actual packing and shipping. Will accept
      cash, money orders, cashiers checks, checks (held until cleared) and
      PAYPAL. Payment due within five days of end of auction. Email me with
      any questions. Good luck!

      Title of item: 58CM OLMO ROAD BICYCLE CAMPAGNOLO CINELLI
      Seller: alembic
      Starts: Aug-15-01 11:50:07 PDT
      Ends: Aug-25-01 11:50:07 PDT
      Price: Currently $202.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179284159

      Item Description:
      This is a re-listed item and I have reduced the reserve
      significantly. This 58cm OLMO COMPETITION road bike was assembled for the
      first time in 2000. I bought the frame new in 1985 and never got around to
      building it until last year. It is beautifully made, fast and light and
      aesthetically very pleasing indeed. In building the bike, I used a
      combination of new parts acquired over a period many years, and good used
      parts acquired more recently. After riding the bike a little while, I
      realize that I really want a high quality mountain bike instead. Those
      parts of the bike with less than 1000 miles of use are: 1. the frame
      (pearlescent pink finish on Columbus SL double-butted tubing with chromed
      forks and rear wheel campy drops, aerodynamically shaped forks and seat
      stays, through-the-tube derailler cables, braize-on front derailler
      holder) 2. the headset (Campagnolo Super Record) 3. handlebar stem
      (Cinelli A-1 pantographed/engraved G. Olmo on sides and inset with colored
      green, white, and red on top) 4. Handlebars (Cinelli 66-40)
      5. seat post (Campagnolo nouvo record pantographed/engraved Olmoon the
      back and two sides, and with the Olmo/Olympic insignia on the front) 6.
      Saddle (Cinelli Volare SLX leather-covered plastic) 7. Bottom Bracket
      (Galli, but dont know which model)
      8. Chain (Sachs, stamped PC51 with S in the middle of the links) 9.
      Handlebar tape (Cinelli pinkish-red cork). 10. Chain rings (Campagnolo
      Nouvo Record pantographed/engraved with Olmo name and Olympic insignia.
      The used parts I bought for use on this bike are all in very good
      condition. They are: 11. Front derailler (Campagnolo Super Record
      braize-on type) 12. Rear derailler (Campagnolo Super record) 13. Brakes
      and levers (Campagnolo 50th Anniversary edition, I currently use Scott
      pads but will include the Campagnolo ones) 14. Hubs (Campagnolo Super
      Record) 15. Wheels (Mavic GP4) 16. Spokes (stainless steel, but dont know
      the make) 17. Shift levers (Campagnolo Super Record) 18. Rear cogs (dont
      know the make but they are in very good condition. 19. Water bottle cage
      and bottle (Campagnolo Aero) 20. Crank (Campagnolo Super Record with 170
      Strada 3 engraved on the arm and 9/16 X 20f engraved on the arm near the
      pedal. The tires and pedals are unremarkable: the pedals are a Wellgo
      Shimano clone and the tubular tires dont leak and have good treads left. I
      have many more jpegs available for viewing, and I encourage you to contact
      me to see them. If you want to see them, please let me know. The buyer
      will pay actual shipping costs, but I will have the bike professionally
      packed at no cost and do all the legwork at this end. I checked with UPS
      to get an example of shipping costs to the US and used Houston as an
      example. This city is quite far from my city in Canada so it may be less
      to your local. The cost for door to door ground service of 3 to 6 days to
      Houston was US$55.94. This figure does not include any brokerage or
      customs duty, if these fees are applicable. Thank you for your interest
      and please email if you have any questions. I will accept international
      money orders and cashiers checks (negotiable in Canada) in US Dollars.
      Thanks very much. It's a beauty.Please let me know if you want a detailed
      photo of anything. Bruce.

      Title of item: Miyata Grand Touring Bike Model 210 - #1
      Seller: rll5
      Starts: Aug-15-01 11:48:19 PDT
      Ends: Aug-22-01 11:48:19 PDT
      Price: Starts at $50.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179282262

      Item Description:
      This item is a Miyata Grand Touring Bike. I am selling two of
      these bikes on separate auctions. The other bike is listed in ad Miyata
      Grand Touring Bike Model 210 - #2. I dont know much about bikes so please
      feel free to email and I will attempt to answer your questions. The only
      difference I see in the bikes is the handle bars. Bike #2 has curved
      handle bars while bike #1 has straight handle bars. I bought these bikes
      a few years ago for my wife and I. Unfortunately, we are not able to use
      them.. The handbook for the bikes says: 27 wheel, 21 frame, model 210.
      The serial number on this bike is L227978. On the bike is painted: Grand
      Touring Two Ten. On the fork is painted: Miyata, 1024, Built with high
      tensile steel tubing. On the body is a decal which says: Cr-Mo Chrome
      Molybdenum Tubes. I have the handbook for this bike. I prefer pickup in
      Sacramento CA area but will ship if buyer pays actual packing and
      shipping. Will accept cash, money orders, cashiers checks, checks (held
      until cleared) and PAYPAL. Payment due within five days of end of
      auction. Email me with any questions. Good luck!

      Title of item: custom landshark tandem bicycle
      Seller: craig.wiemann
      Starts: Aug-15-01 09:20:51 PDT
      Ends: Aug-20-01 09:20:51 PDT
      Price: Starts at $600.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179238886

      Item Description:
      custom Landshark tandem Dura ace components. only 500 miles.
      custom paint purple with black sharks. clipless shimano pedals

      Title of item: Bridgestone RB-1 classic steel 48cm road bike
      Seller: fitznh@...
      Starts: Aug-15-01 05:59:35 PDT
      Ends: Aug-22-01 05:59:35 PDT
      Price: Currently $150.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179200860

      Item Description:
      Bridgestone RB-1 classic steel 48cm road bike. Triple-butted
      steel, lugged frame. Suntour GPX group. Wolber GTX hard anodized rims.
      Avocet saddle. Serial number is E922807. Seat tube is 48 cm and top tube
      is 51 cm. Very good condition, rarely ridden, less than 1000 miles
      lifetime. Bike tuned-up by local bike shop (LBS) on 08/14/01. I'll pay
      to have LBS professionally box the bike. Buyer to pay actual shipping
      costs. Payment by money order only.

      Title of item: Beautiful Gardin SLX road bike - New
      Seller: ptd55
      Starts: Aug-14-01 20:55:36 PDT
      Ends: Aug-21-01 20:55:36 PDT
      Price: Currently $5.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179147994

      Item Description:
      This is a 63mm Gardin road frame, and a very attractive one: note
      the spartan grace of its lugs and stays.... It's in near mint condition
      after a couple of tears of neglect at my hands. After buying it from
      Gardin shortly before their demise, I started to build it up but sold the
      parts on ebay instead, and only the frame remains. It's never been on
      the road. This auction is for the frame, Campy Veloce headset and Botton
      bracket only - the fork is no longer associated with the bike. The photos
      don't really do justice to the beautiful deep green and gold paint job.
      Dimensions are: height 63 cm c to c, top tube 59cm c to c, and chainstays
      41.5cm.

      Title of item: 1973 Raleigh Super Course
      Seller: pdste65@...
      Starts: Aug-15-01 06:16:58 PDT
      Ends: Aug-22-01 06:16:58 PDT
      Price: Currently $25.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179202776

      Item Description:
      1973 Raleigh Super Course. Carlton built Reynolds 531 frame ( 54
      CM ). Original Normandy hubs with correct rims. Upgraded to Raleigh
      Competition crankset ( AT Specialties ), Deraileurs ( Suntour Cyclone ).
      Carlton brake hoods are great as are original brakes. Cables and
      cablehousings are original. Brooks B-17 narrow leather saddle. Paint has
      chips on top tube and right rear chain stay. Rides smooth and quick.
      Shipping is $ 19.00 an includes $ 250 of insurance.
      On Aug-15-01 at 13:37:16 PDT, seller added the following information:
      Dura Ace 14-18 rear 5 gear cog. Campagnolo shifters.

      Title of item: RARE 58cm BASSO/HUTCH SINGLE SPEED ROAD BIKE
      Seller: birdgets
      Starts: Aug-14-01 20:22:59 PDT
      Ends: Aug-21-01 20:22:59 PDT
      Price: Starts at $300.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179130422

      Item Description:
      vintage single speed basso road bike. PHILL WOOD free wheel rear
      hub. CHRIS KINGhead set SHIMANO 105 breaks. SUNTOUR CYCLONE cranks.
      SPECIALIZED split rail seat. the chrome is in good conditon but does have
      some pitting in areas. this is a great city commute bike. ok obviosly this
      bike is not a hutch but i thought that the stickers looked pretty sweet on
      it. they are orginal hutch pro raider stickers from the 80's and can be
      removed if desired. tis is a no reseve auction. buyer to pay actual
      shipping which i think is around 50 bucks or so. paypal or m.o. prefered.
      buyer must pay within ten days of auction close. thanks happy biding

      Title of item: Schwinn Paramount, 1970, classic
      Seller: gaping_russell
      Starts: Aug-12-01 15:35:17 PDT
      Ends: Aug-19-01 15:35:17 PDT
      Price: Starts at $250.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1178088423

      Item Description:
      All Campy except brakes, sew-up tires, lime green, near perfect,
      super light.

      Title of item: Vintage TREK Road Frame/Fork Campagnolo
      Seller: guess-again
      Starts: Aug-11-01 18:59:15 PDT
      Ends: Aug-18-01 18:59:15 PDT
      Price: Starts at $49.99
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1177744378

      Item Description:
      Here's a nice, straight, and undented, mid '80s Trek road frameset
      with original paint. Included in this auction are the headset, and
      Campagnolo friction shifters. The frame is believed to be built with
      silver-brazed Reynolds 531 tubes, but the tubing spec. label has been worn
      away. Seatpost size is 27.2mm, measurements are 56cm c-t-c for both seat
      and top tubes. Rear spacing is 126mm (six-speed). This would make a GREAT
      retro rider, but it's a little too big for me, or I'd keep it. Build it up
      with Nuovo or Super Record, or even the cheaper, and easy to find Victory
      group, and enjoy that feel of vintage steel. Buyer pays actual shipping +
      $8- for packing materials. PayPal or money order preferred. Thanks.

      Title of item: 1957 TRIUMPH (RALEIGH IND.) 3 SPEED CLUB BIKE
      Seller: srea@...
      Starts: Aug-10-01 13:50:22 PDT
      Ends: Aug-17-01 13:50:22 PDT
      Price: Currently $157.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1177295121

      Item Description:
      This wine-red, 22 1/2 inch (bottom bracket to top tube) Triumph
      Torrington English beauty is in very good shape, with almost all its
      original features. Reynolds 531 frame, Dunlop 26 inch rims, original --
      and still rideable -- Dunlop tires, Douer celluloid off-white fenders/mud
      guards. Raleigh Industries crank-set with fluted crank arms, Raleigh
      brakes (with new "Raincheater" brake pads). Lucas front fork-mounted
      odometer. Pedals with Christophe yellow leather toe-clip straps. The fork
      crown is chrome, with two tiny "T" cut-outs, and the lamp bracket also has
      a "T" cutout. The 3-speed Sturmey-Archer hub is one of the rarer, wide
      ratio SW models. Comes with Brooks leather saddle in very good condition,
      and Carradice "Cadet" model heavy duty canvas saddle bag. Just a little of
      the chrome on the front wheel is rusted out, and some of the decals have
      worn and flaked (the Reynolds 531 decal is missing the "1", for instance).
      The paint has patina'ed to a deeper red than the orig!
      inal color but looks mighty nice. Ready to ride, and ready to wow!

      PAYMENT: Will accept cashiers check, money order, or personal check (but
      it has to clear before you get the bike). Bike will be packed and shipped
      by professional bike shop. Buyer pays shipping costs.

      Title of item: ALAN SHORTER TACK BICYCLE RARE
      Seller: muscle-biker
      Starts: Aug-12-01 13:33:49 PDT
      Ends: Aug-19-01 13:33:49 PDT
      Price: Currently GBP 102.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1178024889

      Item Description:
      Alan Shorter Track bike. This bike is in excellent condition. It
      has a 700c Aerospoke back wheel with a 6 speed block. The front wheel is
      24 and both wheels are fitted with tubular tyres. Spare tyres are
      included. The frame is hand made with Reynolds 531 professional tubing.
      Comes with Profile Tri-bars and twin saddle mounted bottle cages. The
      pedals are Look. Any more questions please e-mail. Buyer pays shipping.

      Title of item: Very early Tom Ritchey mountain bike frame.
      Seller: nortonmarg
      Starts: Aug-14-01 18:32:48 PDT
      Ends: Aug-19-01 18:32:48 PDT
      Price: Currently $51.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179047803

      Item Description:
      Part of a batch Tom did that went to a guy in Davis in unfinished
      condition. Braze-ons and paint were done by one of Ritcheys best painters,
      D & D Cycles in San Leandro. Tubing is .035 wall thickness, lighter than
      later frames. Forks have a very rare Eisentraut investment cast crown,
      made for Ritchey but not accepted for production as they were more
      expensive than his two-plate fabricated crowns, and have Reynolds 531
      tandem blades with Campy drop outs. There is a small wiring tube
      silver-brazed into the top tube to feed a headlight wire from the head
      tube to the seat tube. There are rack and tail light braze-ons on the seat
      stays. The rear brake cable anchor is solid and will not flex, the seat
      stay bridge has been drilled for a generator mount. The paint is (duPont?)
      Sunfire enamel and is in very good condition with few scratches. There are
      no dents. The frame is very low mileage, with most of those on the road.
      The Phil Wood bottom bracket is near new. Dont miss this chance to own a
      collectible classic and a piece of early mountain bike history! Reasonable
      reserve.

      Buyer pays actual shipping costs. I accept cash, money orders and payment
      via PayPal.com. I also accept personal checks and will ship items after
      checks have cleared. Please e-mail me if you have any questions. Thanks
      for bidding!

      Title of item: Peugeot PX? Bicycle Simplex Mafac Stronglight
      Seller: *bikenut*
      Starts: Aug-13-01 22:09:27 PDT
      Ends: Aug-23-01 22:09:27 PDT
      Price: Currently $113.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1178765561

      Item Description:
      Here is a clean Peugeot PX/PK derivative likely from the mid or
      late 1970's. It could be a ??? you decide at

      http://www.iag.net/~davidg/PX10_History-02.htm

      The paint and decals are in very nice shape with a Reynolds 531 main
      tubes decal in French. Classic components such as Mafac Racer brakes,
      Simplex derailleurs, drop-outs and brake cable top-tube guides,
      Stronglight cranks, Ava bar and stem (with the cool peek-a-boo AVA logo)
      Normandy H/F hubs, Mavic rims (27 X 1 & ), Specialized tyres and a Zefal
      HP Pump. The seat-tube is 62cm c-t-c with a top-tube of 60cm c-t-c. This
      is an excellent opportunity for a taller rider to get a really nice
      Classic Peugeot for some fun Summer andd Fall riding. The bike is pretty
      clean as it is but a detailing will make it sparkle. Shipping is $55 for
      CONUS. AK/HI, Canada and Int'l will be higher. Payment is due within 10
      days from end of auction. Insurance is *optional* and extra. Money
      Order/Cashiers Checks only...No paypal. Insurance is extra and recommended
      for safe minded buyers.

      Title of item: Holdsworth Professional Campagnolo Bicycle
      Seller: sterlingpeters@...
      Starts: Aug-13-01 19:41:19 PDT
      Ends: Aug-20-01 19:41:19 PDT
      Price: Currently $103.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1178702562

      Item Description:
      1984 Holodsworth Professional frameset size 58.5cm c-c seat tube,
      57.5 c-c top tube. Beautiful Metal Flake Navy Blue original paint in
      excellent condition. Very few nicks. This Reynolds 531 frameset is a very
      comfortable ride. Frame straight and true. Auction is for frameset only,
      no headset. The only hardware is the seatpost binder bolt. Payment due in
      7 days . World wide shipping. Buyer to pay actual shipping or pick up in
      San Diego for FREE. Cashiers checks and Money orders ship immediately ,
      Personal checks when they clear. If Ebay crashes durring final 2 hours of
      bidding auctuion may restart. Thanks for bidding . Sterling

      Happy Hunting!

      bhufford@...
    • Charles Andrews
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2001
        Hi Bob.

        My fave today: the Masi 3V frame in florida that sounds really cool, but
        the fool doesn't give the size...doncha just love it?

        PS: I hope you're feeling better these days.