Fw: 1972 Schwinn Paramount tandem Mixte rear stroker

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Charles Nighbor <cnighbor2@...>
      To: Charles Nighbor <cnighbor2@...>
      Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 7:33 PM
      Subject: 1972 Schwinn Paramount tandem Mixte rear stroker

      http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bik/3172536027.html

      email this posting to a friend cincinnati craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      1972 Schwinn Paramount tandem - $1300 (West Chester)

      Date: 2012-08-02, 9:02AM EDT
      Reply to: mailto:w9tvf-3172536027@...?subject=1972%20Schwinn%20Paramount%20tandem%20-%20%241300%20(West%20Chester)&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fcincinnati.craigslist.org%2Fbik%2F3172536027.html%0A [Errors when replying to ads?]

      1972 Schwinn Paramount tandem. I am the second owner.

      Beautiful bicycle, all as it came from the factory (except saddles). Rides like a dream. 24" front, 22" rear. Take a look at the front saddle height - I have a 32" inseam.

      Matching Terry Fly leather saddles. Have you ridden these? Greats seats, cushy, don't bother with the padded shorts unless going long distances. I commute on one every day.

      15 speed. Tires near new. Ready to ride. Has some nicks here and there which could easily be touched up. No sizeable scratches or dents. Overall great condition, low milage. The big "Schwinn Paramount" decals, which are usually lost by this age, are flawless. In-person cash sale only.

      * Location: West Chester
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3172536027