200 miles ZUNOW Z-1 $2300

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
       Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 7:36 PM
      Subject: ZUNOW Z-1 $2300

      http://tucson.craigslist.org/bik/3171069292.html

      email this posting to a friend tucson craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      ZUNOW Z-1 - $2300 (Campbell and Grant)

      ________________________________
      Date: 2012-07-29, 2:28PM MST
      Reply to: mailto:wmxb7-3171069292@...?subject=ZUNOW%20Z-1%20-%20%242300%20(Campbell%20and%20Grant)&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Ftucson.craigslist.org%2Fbik%2F3171069292.html%0A [Errors when replying to ads?]

      ________________________________

      FOR SALE: Very Rare Zunow Z-1 pro-form.

      This frame had been sitting NOS in an Osaka warehouse until it was imported to New York and I acquired it in 2010.
      I built this classic up with the best I could afford, but only put about 200 miles on it.
      It rides beautifully, and is a true race bike in near NOS condition. I wish I could keep it, but circumstances are forcing me to sell.

      Specs are as follows:

      Frame: 199? Zunow Z-1 pro-form, CrMo. 58 cm seattube (C-T) and 56 cm toptube (C-C). I am 6'0, and the frame fits me perfectly.
      Seatpost is 27.2 mm and BB shell is 68 mm, rear spacing is 130mm.
      Investment cast BB shell and a mixture of lugs and fillet brazing throughout; many beautiful "easter-egg" details.
      Steel aero "gussets" fillet brazed to reinforce headtube and seattube. "Wishbone" seatstays and Zunow "Horn System" bottom bracket area.
      Campagnolo rear dropouts with adjusters. Internal brake and shift cable routing with aero shift boss.
      Beautiful paint job with acetylene smoke under the clearcoat.
      Frame is in near NOS condition, with no dents or dings.
      Some paint-chips and touchups from professional frame-prep.

      Fork: Tange Aero "3rensho" CrMo, chrome plated, 1" threadless made in Japan.

      Headset: Cane Creek classic 100 threadless with Chris King spacers.

      Wheelset: Ultegra WH-6700 tubeless with Hutchinson Fusion 3's.
      Crankset and BB: Dura Ace FC and BB 7800, 175mm 53/39 (take-off another bike, these have about 400 mi on them total).
      Cassette and Chain: Ultegra 6700, 12--25 T.
      Shift Levers: Dura Ace SL7900 with aero downtube mount.
      Derailleurs: Ultegra FD-6700 braze-on and RD-6700 with Dura Ace sealed bearing jockeys.
      Brake Calipers: Ultegra BR-6700 with Jagwire housing and cables
      Levers: Sram S500
      Stem: Nitto UI 85 GX 110mm
      Bar: Nitto Mod 177 "Noodle", 48cm with Nitto aluminum bar-ends and Fizik tape.
      Seatpost: Nitto "Jaguar", gunmetal grey anodized.
      Saddle: Nashbar with Cr/ Ti alloy rails.
      Seatpin: Campagnolo
      Peadls: NONE

      All parts (with exception of crankset/ BB as noted above) have less than 200 miles on them.

      I will sell the complete bike for $2300, or the frame + fork + headset only for $1300.

      * Location: Campbell and Grant
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3171069292