DAVIDSON RODE BIKE $549 56cm

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 2:31 PM
       Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:20 PM
      Subject: DAVIDSON RODE BIKE $549 56cm

      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/bik/3166271315.html

      email this posting to a friend san diego craigslist > south SD county > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      DAVIDSON RODE BIKE - $550

      ________________________________
      Date: 2012-07-27, 7:48AM PDT
      Reply to: mailto:p5djg-3166271315@...?subject=DAVIDSON%20RODE%20BIKE%20-%20%24550&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fsandiego.craigslist.org%2Fssd%2Fbik%2F3166271315.html%0A [Errors when replying to ads?]

      ________________________________

      56 cm good condition

      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3166271315

    • k2
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012

        > 56 cm good condition

        That's it? This person posts an ad for a davidson (I wasn't aware there was a "RODE" model) and that's all he/she has to say about it?
      • John Mark Kasper
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
          $550 for a ride-able davidson in san diego county

          i think they said all they needed