1977 Colnago Super 53cm red
- Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 3:40 PM
Subject: *** 1977 Colnago Super *** 53cm red
email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > north bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
please flag with care: [?]
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
*** 1977 Colnago Super *** - $1750 (mill valley)
Date: 2012-07-02, 5:47PM PDT
Reply to: mailto:bxt2f-3115298884@...?subject=***%201977%20Colnago%20Super%20%20***%20-%20%241750%20(mill%20valley)&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fsfbay.craigslist.org%2Fnby%2Fbik%2F3115298884.html%0A [Errors when replying to ads?]
N E V E R R A C E D . . . an Italian Classic
* 53 cm center to top
* Columbus tubing
* red w/ chrome forks
* all Campy Nuovo Record except Universal CX brakes and Aerolite pedals
* Cinelli mod. 64 H.B. w/ Cinelli 1 Record stem (hidden binder bolt)
* Silca frame fit pump (red to match frame) w/ Cinelli head
* drilled Campy NR chainrings
* black spokes w/ alloy nipples
* alloy binder bolts and misc. alloy bits & pcs.
* Bullseye alloy pulleys
* Zeus 6V alloy freewheel
This was a TdF class bicycle back in its day.
Note: the low flange Campy NR hubs (32 hole) have the earlier, straight Q.R. levers and conical shaped "D" ring nuts.
(to justify their existence, the CPSC later required them to be changed to curved levers and domed nuts)
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3115298884
* Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
* feedback forum
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]