Waterford F14 Single Speed Bicycle - 55cm TT, 52cm ST - MUST SEE!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
       Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 3:49 PM
      Subject: Waterford F14 Single Speed Bicycle - 55cm TT, 52cm ST - MUST SEE!!!!

      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/bik/3087345351.html

      email this posting to a friend minneapolis craigslist > ramsey co > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      Waterford F14 Single Speed Bicycle - 55cm TT, 52cm ST - MUST SEE!!!! - $2250 (Saint Paul (Merriam Park))

      ________________________________
      Date: 2012-06-19, 10:04AM CDT
      Reply to: mailto:jx4kn-3087345351@...?subject=Waterford%20F14%20Single%20Speed%20Bicycle%20-%2055cm%20TT%2C%2052cm%20ST%20-%20MUST%20SEE!!!!%20-%20%242250%20(Saint%20Paul%20(Merriam%20Park))&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fminneapolis.craigslist.org%2Fram%2Fbik%2F3087345351.html%0A [Errors when replying to ads?]

      ________________________________

      Where do I begin? I have been building this bicycle for a while now, piece by piece, week by week. I finished it a few months ago. I have ridden it a few times and LOVE it but I need a new mobile workstation PC and this beautiful bicycle of mine needs to go. The computer will make me money, this bike unfortunately, will not. Here is a list of all the components, which have only seen a couple short rides.

      Frame and Fork: Waterford F14 frame/fork 1" threadless steerer, OS2 Tubing, Tig welded Goodness, Made in WI. 55cm top tube, 52cm seat tube, standover is ~806.5mm. No braze ons whatsoever. This frame has the usual dropout scuffs and a few small paint chips that I will touch up if you would like(I will include the paint that I got from Waterford), otherwise it is in beautiful shape.

      Chris King 1" No Threadset, Black, Sotto Voce

      Paul Components Funky Monkey Front, Black

      Chris King 3mm headset spacers, World Championship Stripes (matches stripes on seattube)

      Thomson 1" to 1 1/8" shim

      Thomson Elite 70mm stem, 25.4mm clamp, Black

      Soma Lauterwasser handlebars, Chrome

      Paul Components Canti Lever short pull levers, Silver

      Brooks Slender Leather Grips, Brown

      Jagwire Braided Cables, Ti

      Dia Compe Top Tube Cable Clamps, Chrome

      Paul Components Moon Unit Straddle Cable Holder, Black

      Paul Components Medium Racer Brakes, Black

      Brooks Swift Saddle, Brown

      Thomson Elite Seatpost, Black

      Paul Components Funky Monkey Rear Seat Post Clamp, Black

      Look Keo 2 Max Pedals, White

      Paul Components Pure Road Crank, 170mm, Polished

      Paul Components Circles Chainring, 46t, Black (I also have a 46t Royal Flush Ring in Silver that is included)

      Campagnolo Bottom Bracket

      D.I.D. 1/8" Track Chain, Copper Plated Sideplates

      White Industries Trials Freewheel, 18t

      Paul Components High Flange Track Hubs, Flip-flop Rear, 32H, Polished

      DT Swiss Double Butted Stainless Spokes, Silver

      DT Swiss Brass Nipples, Silver

      Sun CR-18 Rims, 32H, Polished

      Panasonic Panaracer Pasela Tourguard Tires, 700c x 28, Tan Sidewall

      Zipp Aero Skewer Front, Silver

      As you can see, I have cut no corners with this build. I also have a pair of VERY slightly used Giro Prolight SLX Shoes, size 44.5 EU (10.75 US), Black, that are included (unless you don't want them, of course). This build cost me just under $4,000 with all the parts listed and shoes. I am letting it go for what I feel to be a very reasonable price. Feel free to contact me to come check it out or if you have any more questions about the build. I will consider trades for a higher end workstation computer, desktop or laptop. Price is fairly firm.

      frankbank.net(AT)gmail.com
      763-six three nine-9695

      Email, call or text.

      Thanks!

      -Paul

      * Location: Saint Paul (Merriam Park)
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3087345351