David Tesch mod 101 56cm Dura Ace road bike

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
       Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2012 2:41 PM
      Subject: David Tesch mod 101 56cm Dura Ace road bike

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/bik/3077924547.html

      email this posting to a friend los angeles craigslist > westside-southbay > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      David Tesch mod 101 56cm Dura Ace road bike - $1400 (Redondo Beach)

      ________________________________
      Date: 2012-07-01, 9:16AM PDT
      Reply to: mailto:wn228-3077924547@...?subject=David%20Tesch%20mod%20101%2056cm%20Dura%20Ace%20road%20bike%20-%20%241400%20(Redondo%20Beach)&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Flosangeles.craigslist.org%2Fwst%2Fbik%2F3077924547.html%0A [Errors when replying to ads?]

      ________________________________

      Classic lugged steel David Tesch San Marcos made Mod. 101 road bike. 56cm. Dura ace 7800 shifters, FSA SL-K Pro carbon compact crankset 34/50 and rear, 105 12-27 cassette. Ultegra brakes. Specialized carbon stem with new titanium bolts and Specialized carbon zert seatpost. Full carbon bars (new), Fizik pave saddle (New), Chris King headset (new). Mavic Aksium Race wheels brand (new). Jagwire race cable set (new). Carbon bottle cages with red stainless bolts(new). Brand new rear wheel set screws and shift cable stops. Freshly rebuilt with framesaver. This was my first road bike and I love it. Would like to have it go to someone that would appreciate the craftmanship and the history. Just a bit too big for me. $1400 OBO
      Look Keo Carbon included for additional $100
      I have a matching brand new Hylix full carbon stem and seatpost that have not been put on but can include

      Frame reads 56cm going by the S/N.
      S/N 5901 10156

      I also have a Blue Tesch Mod 101 frame/fork that is a 54cm I will sell for $700(will include the original Campagnolo headset as well.
      Email me for more detailed pictures.

      Here is a link to read more about David Tesch.

      http://www.classicrendezvous.com/USA/Tesch_David.htm

      * Location: Redondo Beach
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3077924547