Chrome Schwinn Paramount 72, 62cm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2012
      Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 2:50 PM
      Subject: Chrome Schwinn Paramount 72, 62cm

      http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bik/3063605886.html

      email this posting to a friend washington, DC craigslist > northern virginia > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      Chrome Schwinn Paramount 72, 62cm - $1200 (Sterling, VA)

      ________________________________
      Date: 2012-06-07, 3:53PM EDT
      Reply to: 7jptx-3063605886@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      ________________________________

      This is an original frameset from 1972 (frame and fork) built with new old-style components. Last chance to buy complete before I disassemble for Ebay on Saturday.

      This is a 1972 chrome Paramount I built. The crankset is also chrome. The crankset, hand built wheels (rims), cables, drop bars, levers, and brakes are new. The hubs, cable guides, and headset are Campagnolo.
      It is a big bike for 6' or taller riders. The saddle is a Brooks Imperial B17. GP4000 all season 700c tires. Shimano 600 derailleurs.
      Click on the thumbnails for bigger pics. Alternately I'll sell the frame, fork, and headset only for $850

      * Location: Sterling, VA
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3063605886

      * Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
      * terms of use
      * privacy policy
      * feedback forum