Your welcome to join me and my club to see Amgen tour of CA on tuesday

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      Tue May 15 5/TM/30 Mt Diablo with the Tour of
      California
      Ride Mt. Diablo and then get the added bonus of watching the
      pro peloton zoom by. In light of the pro's expected arrival time, we will now
      start at Heather Farms Park and ride up Northgate to the Junction, and possibly
      the summit if time and the anticipated crowd of fans permit. Then we'll retrace
      back down Northgate to the hairpins to find the perfect viewing spot and await
      the pros. Post ride stop at Peet's. Bring water, lunch and your cow bells! Meet
      at Heather Farm at 9:30 a.m., roll at 9:45 roll out. Car parking may be tight.
      Directions: BART to Pleasant Hill, then take Iron Horse Trail and Contra Costa
      Canal Trail. http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1098258.
      By car: 680 North, exit Ygnacio Valley Rd, R/ on Ygnacio, L/ on San Carlos Dr.
      Park in last lot on your left, across from the ball field. Rain cancels.
      Stephanie Clarke <stephclarkebike at gmail dot com> (510) 558-9614, Phil Morton <pmorton.cal at gmail dot com> 510-852-WOOF.

      I will be leaving my home at 9:15am to ride to Heather Farms Park. Expect at least an hour or so standing around waiting for Pros to appear Bring warm clothes Low 80's that day
      Charles Nighbor
      925 708-1295 Cell