Fw: 49cm Columbine Custom Roabdike $998

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Tom Jue <fyrtom@...>
      To: Charles Nighbor <cnighbor2@...>
      Cc: classic rendezvous <classic-rendezvous-lightweight-vintage-bicycles@...>
      Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 3:21 PM
      Subject: Re: 49cm Columbine Custom Roabdike $998

      Guys,

      This is the same Columbine that the seller sold to me in Dec. '11.  The
      frame was dropped upside down and the very pointed seat lug tip was bent badly.  After I had sent the bike back and got my credit card Paypal
      credit, the seller tried to "off" the problem on me and make up a bunch
      of lies and excuses for legally not getting it back and take
      responsibility.  He tried to threaten me at many points, be on the
      caution!

      Tom M. JueSan Francisco, CA