Vintage Eddy Merckx 55cm

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
       Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 1:48 PM
      Subject: Vintage Eddy Merckx 55cm

      http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/2954880350.html

      email this posting to a friend denver craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      Vintage Eddy Merckx - $3000 (Louisville Co.)

      Date: 2012-04-12, 3:13PM MDT
      Reply to: zs75j-2954880350@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      I have for sale a classic Eddy Merckx Corsa Extra with SLX frame. It has the Campagnolo Super Record gruppo. This bike is beautiful with the team Lotto colors. It is 55cm with Mavic MA40 times. It has been serviced at Full Cycle in Boulder. If you have any questions call 303-909-2501. I bought the bike in 1988 and it has been garage stored.

      * Location: Louisville Co.
      * it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 2954880350