very very very very tall Davidson Impulse road bike 65cm $699

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
      Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 1:49 PM
      Subject: very tall Davidson Impulse road bike 65cm $699

      http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/2986040752.html

      email this posting to a friend denver craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      very tall Davidson Impulse road bike 65cm - $700 (Denver)

      Date: 2012-04-29, 10:34AM MDT
      Reply to: ppddg-2986040752@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Very tall frame Davidson Impulse 65cm. For someone over 6'3" tall. Lightweight road racing bike. Campagnolo, except derailleur is gone. I got it from my dad, but it is wasted bike on me - I don't do long rides and it is too responsive for my casual needs. I was starting to turn it in to a fixie, but it would be foolish. 180mm crank, 53/39 on ring gears, you can see the handlebar shifters in one of the pictures. E-mail via craigslist if you have questions or would like to see it. Make offer.

      * Location: Denver
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 2986040752