Torelli Corsa Strada 62cm *Like new!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2012
      Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 2:18 PM
      Subject: Torelli Corsa Strada 62cm *Like new!

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/bik/3009874677.html

      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > santa cruz > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      Torelli Corsa Strada 62cm *Like new! - $999 (santa cruz)

      Date: 2012-05-11, 12:26PM PDT
      Reply to: kkpmq-3009874677@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      If you are a tall rider 6'0 -6'4" looking for a road bike that really stands out aesthetically and will make you enjoy riding more then this is it. I will post pics soon but the bike is in amazing condition. The original owner never rode it so the 300 miles that I have put on it are probably the only miles it has seen. The The frame was made in Italy with Oria Double butted tubing and is the nicest steel tube set I have ever ridden. It is hard to find large frames that are as stiff and responsive as this. The Oria steel frame is supposedly as light as steel frames come. The bottom bracket is investment cast for increased stiffness and the components are Campagnolo Daytona 9 speed which is a very durable groupset that wont cost an arm and a leg to replace when the chain and cassette teeth wear out. Paint is a black, USA painted "Dupoint" finish and is complemented by red Torelli/ambrosia rims laced to Campagnolo Daytona hubs. Everything is Daytona
      excet for the Chorus headset. Cinelli stem, salsa PRO ergo bars, American Classic seatpost and a matching specialized saddle to top it off. Email if interested. This bike is in great condition!

      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 3009874677