1974 Teledyne Titian 56cm

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2012

      Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 2:25 PM
      Subject: 1974 Teledyne Titian 56cm

      http://nh.craigslist.org/bik/2996992942.html

      email this posting to a friend new hampshire craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      please flag with care: [?]

      1974 Teledyne Titian - $850 (southern NH)

      ________________________________
      Date: 2012-05-04, 10:03PM EDT
      Reply to: nwm8s-2996992942@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      ________________________________

      Teledyne Titan Road Bike

      If you're looking at this you may have a sense of the history of this bike. It is #1156 which puts around the 1974 build time range. The Titan was the first titanium bike built. It does not have any cracks that I can see in the frame. It is not the original set of forks.

      Some details:
      • Mega cranks
      • Campagnolo components
      • Mavic rims
      • Campagnola Record Hubs
      • 52, 41, 32 tooth rings on cranks
      • 56cm frame (I think it's measured right)

      I am not a bike guy and have had this sitting in my basement for almost 20 years. $850 or BRO and more pictures available upon request. Call Vince at 603-679-5376

      * Location: southern NH
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 2996992942