1970s, Fuji, Special Road Racer, blue, pic, $99 (craigslist / San Diego)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2012
      1970s, Fuji, Special Road Racer, blue, pic, $99 (craigslist / San Diego)

      Not mine ... (but I had one like it in 1975).

      Vintage Fuji Special Road Racer Road Bike - $99 (Poway)

      Date: 2012-05-09, 8:40AM PDT
      Reply to: c5krg-3005321174@...

      Vintage Fuji Special Road Racer, 10 Speed, 58cm frame, Shimano Sun tour components, Everything original, Great condition, Ready for ride, Asking for $99 cash only, thanks!

      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/3005321174.html