56c Gazelle CX Conversion, SF CL, $575

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2012
      Not mine. Pics.

      Early 90's Race Team Gazelle Cyclocross bike - 55cm tt x 56cm st(center to center) Reynolds 531 Oval with matching Oval lugs and Campagnolo dropouts and beautiful original fork. When I got it the paint was pretty messed up so I had water bottle bosses added then had it blasted and clear powder coated. It has a few TINY dents and some chain suck marks in the steel but nothing serious and with the fresh powder coat they take work to find. Only been riddin a few hundred miles since the powder coat so it is great condition just a little mud from some very light trails. ;) So sad to have to let this go....
      Here are built up pictures:

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/2968230387.html